Call For Papers
All submissions must describe original research, not published or currently under review for another workshop, conference, or journal. All accepted papers will be published by conference proceedings.
We invite submissions of high-quality papers describing fully developed results or ongoing work on the following topics and related areas, but are not limited to:
ICITES call for paper flyer is available.
- Track 1: Embedded Processor and System on Chip
- Track 2: Modeling and Design Automation
- Track 3: Safety, Security and Reliability
- Track 4: Embedded Machine Learning
- Track 5: Accelerators and Heterogeneous System
- Track 6: Communication and Memory Subsystem
- Track 7: Embedded Operating Systems and Middleware
- Track 8: Real-time and Distributed Intelligent Systems
- Track 9: Embedded System for IoT & Signal Processing
- Track 10: Industrial Practices and Case Studies
- Special Session 1: AI and embedded systems for computer vision and multimedia
- Special Session 2: Efficient design for edge computing and AI accelerators